Forum
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Staff Application - Shifty Tyler

In game name: Shifty Tyler
Legal first name: Tyler
Time zone/Location: EDT - Ohio
Desired staff position:  In-Game Administrator or Moderator
Average amount of play time/day (week/weekends): On and off Semi-AFK during Friday. Saturday and Sunday due to work, frequently online Monday - Thursday especially later on at night, for very long periods of time. I have the ability to remotely access my computer from my phone so I tend to do that to chat with people as well.
Total time played on this account: 8 Days, 0 Hours and many more to come!

Why should you receive this rank?I feel that I should receive a staff position to better help and support the server community as it grows as well as to continually help the server grow. I believe it has a strong base and is a very well playing server and has huge growth potential as well as an active and chill owner and that's exactly what I think a server needs so I would like to devote time into the server and support it in the best ways I know how. 

Previous RSPS/ Staff / R-S experienceI have been playing RSPS for around 10 years and have played all types from PVM-ECO, to PK, to Spawn and every Hybrid you can imagine. I have been Co-Owner, Admin, as well as Moderator on at least 4-5 different servers over the past decade and I have played R-S consistently since I was 10 years old. I still have the same R-S account that I've played on for 15 years!

What are your goals with AsylumI've briefly listed my goals with the server above but to expand on those, I would really like to see this server grow very large. I see the handful of devoted members and the devoted and frequently online owner and the well coded and fun to play server and want nothing more than to watch it grow and prosper and I would like to support that and make sure every new player feel welcome and informed/helped to the best of my ability and with a staff position I feel that is more easily accomplished. I'd also like to help the forums grow and help with any advertising that you would like me to help with and anything in between. I have tons of suggestions and ideas that I plan to share in the suggestions portion of the forums and really as you know Oxy, I would just really love to see this server grow to it's full potential and would love to help achieve that in anyway that I can! Thanks for considering me man, can't wait to hear back!

Anything else you would like to say?Just that even if I don't get accepted for staff as of right now, for any feedback on how I can help the server out in anyway! 

Search
Recent Posts
Recent Topics
Hulk Here
Welcome to Asylum
Clue Scroll Guide
Scuffed Collection Log
Newest Members
andraderougemont
globex
kakkahomo
tristanaak